1) MSP INNOVATIONS PTY. LTD. owners and distributors of BucketBarrow are committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our website https://bucketbarrow.com/ (“the Website”) .
2) Therefore, we subscribe to these simple principles:
- a) We don’t ask you for personal information unless it is required to facilitate a transaction or request that you have authorised;
- b) We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, process a payment you have authorised, deliver the Product(s) you have ordered or protect our rights;
- c) You can request the deletion or correction of your personal information at any time by contacting us.
6) What personal information do we collect?
- a) Personal Information is information about you that can be used to identify you individually. Some common examples of personal information include your name, postal, delivery or billing address, telephone number, email address, and other information necessary to process any order made by you.
- b) When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- c) Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website (“Device Information”). We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- ii) “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- iii) “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
- c) Visitors to the Website can access the Website's home page and browse areas of the Website without disclosing any personally identifiable information. In those circumstances, we may track information provided to us by your browser, including the website you came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. In addition, we may gather information about you that is automatically collected by our web server, such as your IP address and domain name. MSP INNOVATIONS PTY. LTD. may use the browser and server information that it collects in this manner to modify and improve the Website and its offerings.
7) Order Information
- a) Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website and/or Purchase Services, we collect certain information from you (“Order Information”), including your first name, surname, billing/delivery address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and expiry dates), email address, and phone number.
- b) We also collect the information you provide to us when you register interest in ordering from us, make a purchase from us, subscribe to our mailing list, apply for employment, fill out a survey or questionnaire, email correspondence, or otherwise contact us.
8) Why do we collect personal information and how do we use it?
- a) The information we receive allows us to tailor our product range and the Website in order to improve your customer experience with MSP INNOVATIONS PTY. LTD. It also enables us to confirm your orders, process your purchases, customise the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to the Website and products, and provide you with relevant marketing information should you consent to receive it. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- i) Communicate with you;
- ii) Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- iii) When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- b) When you place an order through the Website and Purchase Services, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- c) You may also choose to consent for Personal Information you supply to be added to our customer database. In that case you may receive periodic correspondence from us about new products and services, news, special promotions or upcoming events. You can request to not receive such correspondence from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email you receive from us.
- d) We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
9) Do not track
- Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
10) When do we disclose personal information?
- a) We do not share, sell, rent or trade personal information about you to, or with, third parties or affiliates, except as otherwise set forth in our Terms and Privacy Statement. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and affiliates as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, such as to fulfill your orders or respond to your requests, and to operate the business of MSP INNOVATIONS PTY. LTD. We may also share your personal information with third parties or affiliates in the event of an acquisition of our business or similar transaction, to enforce our legal rights or those of others, or if we are required to do so by law.
- b) We may share information with governmental agencies or other third parties for purposes of prevention or investigation of fraud or other illegal activities. We may only do so when:
- i) Permitted or required by law;
- ii) Necessary to prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, or other illegal activities; or
- iii) Investigating fraud incidents or other illegal activities.
- c) We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Automattic‘s programs to operate the Website and run our Purchase Services--you can read more about how Automattic uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- d) We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- e) We use Mailchimp to send out newsletters and promotions, if you have consented to receive such emails. You can see how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ You can opt out of Mailchimp by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “preferences” links on any email you receive from us.
- f) We do not collect or store credit card numbers that you may submit in connection with online purchases of Product(s) via the Purchase Services. Any credit card information that you submit for such online purchases is collected by our Payment Gateway Provider which provides the particular payment transaction facility through a separate website. We have no control over that third-party website, or access to your credit card information submitted there. We encourage you to review the privacy statement governing that third-party website before entering your payment information, located here: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- g) We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
11) How do we store personal information?
- a) As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- b) You can opt out of targeted advertising through the following links:
- i) FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- ii) GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- iii) MAILCHIMP - By clicking the “unsubscribe” links on any email you receive from us.
- iv) Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
12) How do we store personal information?
- a) The personal information which we collect from you may be stored by us in various forms including both electronic and hardcopy. We take reasonable steps designed to maintain the security of any personal information which we have stored, including taking reasonable steps to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information.
- b) Please be aware however that any online transmission of information over the Internet is never completely secure and may be prone to error or attacks by malicious third parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or accuracy of any personal information that you transmit to us through this Website.
13) Accessing the personal information which we have collected about you
- a) You may request access to any personal information which we have about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following such a request, we will provide you with access once you have provided sufficient proof of identity.
- b) If the personal information which we have previously collected from you is out of date or incorrect, you can contact us at email@example.com to arrange an amendment to our records.
14) How to report fraud
- a) You can help us identify attempts at fraud. We will never ask you for sensitive personal information in an email. If you receive a suspicious email appearing to come from us, such as one requesting that you confirm personal information like your credit card number, or if you have received an email implying that it has been sent by us after you have opted out of receipt of emails from us, you may forward the suspicious email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should not respond directly to suspicious email nor should you open any link in the email.
- b) We encourage all of our customers to protect themselves and their information. You should not share your account information with any third party and you should ensure that your system has adequate anti-virus and firewall installed.
15) Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to this Website for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
16) Notice for Visitors to the Website Outside of Australia
You should be aware that Australia and other countries have not harmonised their privacy regulations. MSP INNOVATIONS PTY. LTD. and its servers are located in Australia, we have written our Privacy Statement to satisfy Australian regulations. By using the Website, you agree to the level of privacy protection set out in this Privacy Statement.
17) Other things to consider
- a) This Website contains links and references to external websites. Please be aware that we do not control external websites and that this Privacy Statement does not apply to such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that you visit. If you are unsure about the credentials of a particular website, we recommend that you do not provide personal information to or through that website.
- b) We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
18) Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com
Date Modified: 26 September 2019